• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

default filename: months as number?

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not want a "." or "-" in the default file name, but when I use the "month" function, it will be written as "Mai" (German), but not as "05". Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks a lot

TOPICS
Android , Modify scanned documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Hope you are doing well.

Thank you for posting your query here. You can follow the below steps.

1. Open any scan.
  2. Tap the pencil icon to rename.
  3. Tap on the default file name.
  4. From there you can customize the file name.
  5. Choose a date from suggestions, tap on the dropdown. Select the format of your choice eg DD-MM-YYYY or if you want just a month, you can choose just a month as well.

For more help refer to: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/adobescan/android/en/workingwithfiles.html#rename-a-file

Let us know how it works at your end. If you have any further queries please feel free to reach out to us.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to request the same feature! The given answer probably doesn't help? I guess it's currently not possible to add the month as MM, for example 11 for november, right? I also want to avoid dots or dashes in the file name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tobias24209695bvju 

Hello, 

Thank you for bringing this idea about adding the month as numbers in a separate option.

Our product team would love to hear about your idea. Please fill it in the below form so that it reaches directly to the product team for them to look into the idea and work and implement it in the upcoming updates.

To fill the form: Share your feedback on Acrobat DC (uservoice.com)

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines