Hello. I am 84 years old and have very little experience on this kind of things. My only use for the scanner is to make photographed documents editable, but I don't know how to proceed, once the document photo has been made or opened from the devise files. Can anyone help, please? Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for your attention.
Sorry for the delayed response.
Scan’s integration with the device photo library allows you to create scans from existing photos or digital documents. Scan uses the document detection feature to distinguish documents from selfies, artwork, and other non-document photos.
1. To create scans from photos or documents:
2. Tap scan add icon. It opens the image gallery.
3. Tap one or more images to select them.
4. Optionally, enable Show only documents to view only the documents. Tap one or more documents to select them.
5. Tap check icon to capture the image/images as scan.
6. Edit the scan if required and tap Save PDF.
You can also directly import images from your gallery. To do so, open your gallery, tap shareicon, and then tap scanicon. When the image opens in the scan app, edit, rename, and save your scan as usual.
For more help please refer to : https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/adobescan/ios/en/scan.html#create-scan-from-digital-photos-or-docu...
Let us know how it works at your end. If you have any further queries please feel free to reach us.