• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I save a backup, and how do I edit scanned documents after modifying in acrobat reader?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 150 pages that I scanned in through Adobe scanner on my ipad. I saved all of them as one big file. After I opened the file in Adobe reader on my ipad, and started annotating the PDF, I realized that page 50 got auto cropped weird and I needed to go back and edit it. So I went back to adobe scanner to edit, but it said can't edit because it was modified outside of Adobe scanner. Does the original scan get saved somewhere as a backup, so if I need to modify the original  after I made changes in reader, I don't have to rescan 150 pages?! If not, how do I make a copy of a scanned file? I don't see an option in the app to duplicate or backup a file. Giant gap in the app functionality if this is not possible!!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jz,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to know if there is a backup of scanned documents somewhere and how to copy a scanned file, is that correct?

If you have save Save scans to Photos option turned on, app will save the images to Adobe Document Cloud as well as to your Photos.

Refer: App Settings — Adobe Scan Help

Also, the functionality of making duplicate copy of scanned document is not available. You may share your feedback to the team using this link:  Scan iOS Feature Request and Bug Report Form

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines