• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

More than 300 scanned documents are completely gone.

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On November 8th, I scanned about 300 documents directly on my cell phone. After that, I edited everything such as cutting and rotating. Then, I saved it by pressing the Save PDF file button in the upper right corner. The problem is from then on.

Perhaps because of the large number, the message "It's lagging and uploading" didn't go away. Then, as it was, all of my 300 documents disappeared. Isn't it really real? It's like 300 pictures.

So I contacted Adobe Engineer and looked for the document together. I went into Adobe PC Cloud, Mobile Adobe Scan App to find hidden files, and my mobile phone device document box, but there were no 300 of mine anywhere.

In my opinion, the Internet was not smooth while it was being stored, or it was not saved due to external factors. As I expected, there's no way to find it, right?

If you know how, please let me know. I think my wrist is going to break.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Manage scanned documents , Save files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Crisellina5E80 

Hope you are doing well. 

As per the issue description that you might have lost the 300 page scan. Here are discussion links on a similar issue:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-scan-discussions/lost-scanned-documents/td-p/9819574

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-scan-discussions/adobe-scan-files-mysteriously-gone/td-p/926971...

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines