• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I export my documents from Cam Scanner into the Adobe Scan formats?

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am planning to shift to Adobe scan app. Challenge is I saved all my documents in cam scanner and want to migrate to your adobe scan. Is it possible by any way?

How can I export my documents from Cam Scanner into the Adobe Scan formats?

[This thread has been merged with similar threads as part of moderation]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not on beta and i did contact apple who told me to get in touch with
the developers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @wosta,

Thank you for sharing your input. We have forwarded the information to the team and will get back to you at the earliest with our findings.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @wosta,

Can you check for any possible updates for your OS? There was a fix from apple with Shaky camera which was fixed with a new patch update for iOS.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I was use cam scanner before using this and I like two features most in cam scanner app .
  • First if we scan any documents and save and after sometime we need some more documents related with previous documents and we want merge both in one file and also manage his position then we can do.. But in your scanner this feature are not available ..
  • Second thing in cam scanner apps his magic colour adjustment 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

--
HieuArsenal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After any pic is scanned it should be automatically need to straight the paper if paper is slightly bended like cam scanner ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you for reaching out.

We appreciate your feedback about the application. I would request you to share your feedback directly with the team using the feature request form here: https://adobe.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?YQWCX7

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

My name is Deepak Kumar. Earlier l used to use "cam scanner" but  I don't the app anymore. Here I would request you to add option other than pdf format 

Thanks and regard,

Deepak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing your observation and feedback, Deepak.

Will convey this to our product team.

Regards,
Tariq

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, i just installed the adobe scan application before i was using cam scanner i have all my data in cam scanner application which i uploaded in google drive also. I want all that data in my adobe scan application which i started newly using. How, can i do this i am an android phone user #Oneplus7? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to group docs. not continuosly but want to enter afterwards as in cam scanner.pl. help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I generally use cam scanner but i wanna use this app but the problem is this that i am not able to adjust two different documents in one A4 page format weather it's portrait or landscape.

Please guide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pls improve ur app like I want scann multiple page and I want add(save) in one foldre in ur application it's not possible in presently this one and pls give some more options for share pages like jpeg etc pls and do fast becouse u know people want like cam scanner app features so 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

We are pleased to announce that, the August releases for Adobe Scan iOS and Android are now live in the App Store and Play Store. This release has brought so many exciting features where one of the top requested feature by users was save their final Scan as JPEG.
Please update your Adobe Scan app to avail this feature.

Hope you like it.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using Adobe scan in place of Cam Scanner & I can't believe it's damn smooth app.

Only thing I miss is the option to extract the document in JPEG form which helped to make it easy to share on all platforms.

Is there any way to do that?

Plz guide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ambire Wallet : Bitcoin paved the way for the creation of thousands of alternative cryptocurrencies, known as altcoins. These digital assets serve various purposes, from serving as currencies to enabling smart contracts and decentralized applications (DApps). Ethereum, with its groundbreaking smart contract capabilities, was a pivotal development in this regard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines