Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save location of PDF files

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

where are the PDF files stored under Android 7?

Regards

AndiLeni

TOPICS
Android , Save files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Hi All,

You can now save files locally using "Available Offline" option in the app. More info here: Working with Scanned Documents — Adobe Scan Help

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i found a solution for saving locally, you open the document and click on the print document then instead of continuing printing you click on save pdf instead

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow thanks so much, I spent a lot of time trying to find a solution. Other than the local file save option, it's a great app and it would be a pity to have to uninstall it and use another. Printing to pdf is quite fast and it only takes a couple of taps more than I would hope for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same.... I Just stopped using Adobe for that stupid reason... Why would i want to save my file on a cloud.. I Will save them on a cloud IF i want to .. Forcing hand of customer to save on your cloud and not permitting to save on local folder at all is simply stupid and useless... I keep my file where i want and i backup alot to keep my work safe... Your way of forcing me to use your cloud is unreasonable and i can't accept this... Switching to WPS until you change your way of doing things .. IF you do ... I was very happy with Adobe till now... You disapointed me with this nonsense....hope you change your mind and we can work togheter in a Close futur but for now i must say you goodbye.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really hope they do implement a feature to save PDFs locally, but untill then this will be uninstalled from my device, it's so frustrating because this app is soo.. good but that little thing is actually a big deal especially for those who use cellular data like i do. I really hope you add this feature soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am discontinuing my subscription until they re-implement the option to save files locally

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like a gr8 app. But i dont like the cloud share function. I would prefer the Local Save funktion on the phone. As long i dont have the funktion inhere i stay with my Easy Scanner Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you log into their online document storage cloud idiocy you can download your PDFs to your local storage device and then delete them from their cloud storage and then you can delete the app and find one that doesn't force you to do this stupid work around just to keep control of your own documents!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2019 Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is this still such an issue in 2019? I want to be able to send important PDFs. Such a horrible service. This is the last straw for my adobe CC subscription. Time for a company that makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How am I supposed to access PDF files (with my Android tablet) that are stored in the Cloud, if I am on location and do not have WLAN access??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

July 2017 till April 2019 and you morons still won't listen to your users for such a fundamental feature.

Adobe you need to fix this or else. I'm not even going to justify why since this whole thread is dedicated to that.

Unf*#king believable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

God how horrible. Im scanning my files, it says save as pdf then i had to log on to this stupid document cloud thing and its not there!!!! WTF!!!!! Where are my freaking pdf files! I cant believe they changed this to log on to their stupid document cloud and its not stored locally. My uncle died and i needed his death certificate to be scanned so that I can renew my passport and its no where to be found. Great. How am i going to his funeral then? Adobe you're a horrible company and I am deleting this garbage from my phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I've happily used Adobe Scan' previously.

2. Wanted to use it ungently today, but ended up wasting so much valuable time.

3. When companies get cunning & greedy or don't invest on properly evaluating/testing new functionality. They lose!

4. I will be uninstalling Adobe Scan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe scan

Home

Click on four dots right Corner

Select Multiple

Tick all PDFs

Drive

Save

Close Adobe

Start Drive

Goto Recent

Select your PDFs

Download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Share a Copy > Google PDF 

Click on three dots in right top corner and download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines