Highlighted

When I "Copy To Device" the file format is not supported

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I take the pictures which I want to take and then "Save as PDF" and then those files get uploaded to Document Cloud and when I "Copy To Device" I can't open the file because I get unsupported file format error but the extension does say .pdf

But if I upload this file to my Google Drive and download it back again the same file is detected as a normal PDF and I can open it. Please fix this problem.

Topics

Android, Manage scanned documents, Save files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When I "Copy To Device" the file format is not supported

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I take the pictures which I want to take and then "Save as PDF" and then those files get uploaded to Document Cloud and when I "Copy To Device" I can't open the file because I get unsupported file format error but the extension does say .pdf

But if I upload this file to my Google Drive and download it back again the same file is detected as a normal PDF and I can open it. Please fix this problem.

Topics

Android, Manage scanned documents, Save files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matrix_,

Sorry for the delay and thank you for reaching out.
Please help us with the screenshot of that error. Also, help us with the following information:

• Make and model of the device.
  • OS name and version.
  • Adobe Scan app version installed on your device.
  • Is it IT managed device?
  • Do you also have a PDF viewer application installed, like Adobe Reader mobile?

Regards,
Tariq

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines