Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

access issues

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

at the end of last week I changed the email address attached to my Sign Account.  On signing back in I discovered that all of my templates and my history had vanished.  I contacted the help desk and was told that it would be looked into.  Ive ahd a couple of emails telling me that the work had been done and i should log bacck in but I am now just getting a red bar with We have encountered an issue due to possible Adobe Id change. Please contact your IT administrator or Adobe support. everytime I log in.  Any ideas??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Hi ians90202636

I see that our technical support team is already help you with this issue issue as this is a know issue.

We will keep you updated on the case.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so three days on and no updates from Adobe.  I have spent time on chat trying to get an answer and am just told it "is a know issue" (sic) and that I will be contacted with updates.  Ive now been without any access to the service all week, which means I could have missed out on a couple of contracts, and have had no updates except when I have chased things.  On asking to escalate to the complaints department I was given a link back to the forums here and then the chat got closed.  All told pretty disgraceful service. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ians90202636

I see that our technical support team is already help you with this issue issue as this is a know issue.

We will keep you updated on the case.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can u give to me the steps.

I have the same problem.

Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MarketingUnique,

Please reply to my private message with the requested details.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines