• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access token provided is invalid or has expired.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am receiving the error message "Access token provided is invalid or has expired" when accessing documents. When I first tried to log in I was getting Error There was an error with this action. Try again later.00fcdfd1-4370-40fb-b851-77908032fbfc at the Adobe Sign sign in page. Now I have finally been able to get in to the documents and getting the "Access token provided is invalid or has expired". I have had nothing but issues since the updates to adobe sign and I really need to be able to use the product I am paying for and have it function properly. Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Hi Paul,

Please try to login to your Adobe Sign account via Adobe Document Cloud.

Open the link and sign with your email address and password.

Go to "For Signature" and toggle the switch for "Adobe Sign Manage" at the right-hand side to go to the old manage page interface where you will find all your documents.

Adobe Sign manage  radio button.JPG

Check if that helps.

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Hi Meenakshi, 

I also experienced this error message and accessed Adobe Sign via the link you provided above and whaa laa...no more error message. I went back to our company's link and the error message was gone and was able to access the agreements/templates/web forms as expected. Is this a bug? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Please try to login to your Adobe Sign account via Adobe Document Cloud.

Open the link and sign with your email address and password.

Go to "For Signature" and toggle the switch for "Adobe Sign Manage" at the right-hand side to go to the old manage page interface where you will find all your documents.

Adobe Sign manage  radio button.JPG

Check if that helps.

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meenakshi - I just purchased Adobe Pro and I am getting the same error. I have 3 colleagues who already bought adobe pro and none of them are having this issue. I tried the solution you recommend and there is no longer a "For Signature" or "Adobe Sign Manage". What is the solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing this as well.  Also, a co-worker that has had Adobe Pro for quite a while is not having the issue.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, recently purchased and getting this error message when attempting to send a document for signature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same isse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue rven after an Inquiry and given a special number!

Beyond frustrating for something that you pay for and cannot access!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone on this site had any success? 
thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged out and back in and mine works 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, trying to contact support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi, 

I also experienced this error message and accessed Adobe Sign via the link you provided above and whaa laa...no more error message. I went back to our company's link and the error message was gone and was able to access the agreements/templates/web forms as expected. Is this a bug? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But why is this happening????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2023 Dec 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just had to deal with this. Deleted the credentials from manager credentials on the device and had them resign in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines