Highlighted

Account became 'deactivated' after paid for annual license

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After speaking to 5 people and getting nowhere on the phone to Adobe Support on Friday for 1 hour and 13 minutes, thought I'd try here. I was given an Adobe Case # of ADB3949529Q8K3

I bought a prepaid Adobe Sign annual individual license for our login, order number ADD031582012UK, on 5 October. I logged in to do so, and upon confirmation it had been paid, I logged in again, to receive the message "Your account has been deactivated. Please contact your support staff.".

By telephone, nobody appeared to understand or know what to do - has anyone else experienced this, and if so, are there any suggestions?  Our login still works for our Creative Cloud license (same login) so it's not clear what the error is.

Grateful for any support.

Tref

Topics

Bug Error, From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Account became 'deactivated' after paid for annual license

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After speaking to 5 people and getting nowhere on the phone to Adobe Support on Friday for 1 hour and 13 minutes, thought I'd try here. I was given an Adobe Case # of ADB3949529Q8K3

I bought a prepaid Adobe Sign annual individual license for our login, order number ADD031582012UK, on 5 October. I logged in to do so, and upon confirmation it had been paid, I logged in again, to receive the message "Your account has been deactivated. Please contact your support staff.".

By telephone, nobody appeared to understand or know what to do - has anyone else experienced this, and if so, are there any suggestions?  Our login still works for our Creative Cloud license (same login) so it's not clear what the error is.

Grateful for any support.

Tref

Topics

Bug Error, From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Tref,

The same thing is happening on my account, did you manage to resolve this?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally - it's taken 3 and a half weeks, 2 hour long calls and several web chats.  I finally got an email address of Adobe Customer Care <adobecustomercare@adobe.com> and kept emailing until I eventually got someone to respond.  I gave two options - of activating my account and resetting the renewal date to ensure I had a full year, or a complete refund with compensation.

Even after I had access to the account they still had some things to fix, but it got there over the day.

Good luck!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Eddiec,

As you have mentioned that you are experiencing a similar issue, could you please share the email address in a private message that you are using to log in?

I did check your account too, it shows as active on our end.

Use the steps provided here How Do I Send Private Message to initiate a private message.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tref,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked your account with the email address that you have used to log in to the forums.

The account shows as active and working.

Could you please confirm if you are still experiencing the issue in signing in to the Adobe Sign account?

If yes, please share the email address in a private message that you are using to sign in to the Adobe Sign account.

You can initiate a private message using the steps mentioned here How Do I Send Private Message.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines