• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC won't save russian cyrillic font

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see and edit Russian text in the PDF form using Acrobat DC. But after sending the form for Signature, the program creates an error as I can not see the Russian text. I have the same issue in my Adobe Sign - Manage - View and in the file received by e-mail.  I have Windows 10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you are using Acrobat DC (Pro or Standard) can you check to see if the font is embedded in to the PDF file? Is it embedded as a font subset or the entire font?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Standard Acrobat DC with Adobe Sign annual plan.

Here are fonts properties of my PDF BEFORE signing:

1.JPG

And AFTER signing:

2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2016 Aug 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try to embed the entire font, not font subsets, but I am not hopeful that it will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2016 Aug 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My process is: 1. open clean PDF form without any text, created in PDFill (Use Adobe Fonts - Adobe Helvetica checked) 2. write some text in form fields in Russian, using Adobe DC 3. send the document for signature with Adobe DC, choosing manually Helvetica font in all fields ... and after this step i receive the PDF without Russian text, and Helvetica font is not embedded 😞 Where is my error? How to embed the font?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 09, 2016 Sep 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some on from Adobe will have to step in to help. Your original PDF has fonts that are no longer embedded in the pdf. I do not know if the problem is the form creator of Adobe's Signing process. I do not think you can embed entire fonts if they were not embedded when the pdf was created without  Acrobat Professional. As your original pdf has Arial, not helvetica is there are reason you are using Helvetica for your form fields?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines