Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Sign and Send issues, both on desktop and browser

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have tried to get support but keep getting routed here, which is very frustrating.

Creative cloud member here. A few months ago a changed my primary email address and downgraded my cc membership. Now, I have upgraded again but I am having trouble with the Sign and Send service. In both cloud and desktop I am getting error message. The cloud error message is most revealing:

"We have encountered an issue due to possible Adobe Id change. Please contact your IT administrator or Adobe support."

Can someone from support please look into this for me: screen caps below.

Capture 2.PNG

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Hey Edward,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in responding to your complaint and really sorry to hear about the frustrating experience so far.

"We have encountered an issue due to possible Adobe Id change. Please contact your IT administrator or Adobe support."

You did cancel the subscription for creative cloud, but when you resubscribed was it under the same email or a different email address?

This issue arises when the Adobe ID is being changed but the E-Sign account is not automatically updat

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can someone from Adobe Support please look into this issue for me. I have no way of contacting support direct, which is very frustrating. Adobe's support absolutely SUCKS. See transcript of chat conversation.

You are now chatting with Aastha Garg.
Please don’t close the chat window or browser tab since it will end our chat session.

16:14:25

Aastha Garg:

Hello. Welcome to Adobe Membership Services.

16:14:35

Edward Dixon:

I wish to make a complaint. Can you please direct me to the right team.

16:14:49

Aastha Garg:

How are you doing Edward?

16:14:56

Edward Dixon:

Not very well

16:15:46

Aastha Garg:

Oh, so sorry to hear about that, I will try to make it better.

16:16:06

Edward Dixon:

I wish to make a complaint. Can you please direct me to the right team.

16:17:34

Aastha Garg:

You are having word with the right team Edward, please help me with your issue, so that I can assist you in a better way.

16:19:58

Aastha Garg:

Are we still connected?

16:20:03

Edward Dixon:

I am having a problem with Adobe Acrobat DC and I wish to speak to someone about it. Instead I keep getting directed to the Community Forums. I put a new post there on Friday, but Adobe has not yet even responded to the post. I am a creative cloud individual member and I am entitled to support on Adobe Products. I do not wish to be redirected to community forums. I want to speak to someone about my problem.

16:21:27

Edward Dixon:

Adobe cannot treat their customers this way and continue to expect loyaly. The act of hiding phone numbers and support options and forcefully redirecting to community forums is totally unacceptable

16:22:02

Aastha Garg:

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I will personally take responsibility for finding a resolution for you.

16:22:14

Aastha Garg:

Please help me with your issues breifly.

16:22:30

Edward Dixon:

16:23:09

Edward Dixon:

I am also currently in a queue to chat to a representative of support. I have been waiting for over 20 mins to chat now

16:23:22

Edward Dixon:

ADB-2795249-V6Z6 Edward Dixon

16:24:45

Aastha Garg:

Okay, so would you like to continue here?

16:25:58

Edward Dixon:

No, I am here to make a complaint

16:26:14

Edward Dixon:

Please can you give me the email address of the complaints department

16:26:50

Aastha Garg:

Please help me with what issue you are facing in Creative cloud membership.

16:28:12

Edward Dixon:

Me: I wish to make a complaint. Can you please direct me to the right team. You: You are having word with the right team Edward, please help me with your issue, so that I can assist you in a better way. ME: Can I please have the email address where I can complain

Now he is trying to transfer me, but I am already on hold for a chat with the same team. I have been waiting over half an hour but they are just ignoring me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Edward,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in responding to your complaint and really sorry to hear about the frustrating experience so far.

You did cancel the subscription for creative cloud, but when you resubscribed was it under the same email or a different email address?

This issue arises when the Adobe ID is being changed but the E-Sign account is not automatically updated if there is already an E-Sign account with the new email address.

Looking at your account information it seems to that you have activated the subscription under same account. Which should now have synced with the new subscription of Creative Cloud. You just need to try Sign Out and Sign In back to the account.

We hope that the issue has now been rectified and your services are up and running fine now? Or you are still looking for the resolution to this problem?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines