Highlighted

Add Driver License/Image upload in Sign

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All, 

I could use some help. I'd like to add a field in my document to upload a Driver License and an image upload field as well.

These EXACT examples appear in the Sign "Text Tag guide" (image 1). However, when I run a test to try different tags, I cannot get these to work at all. Other tags work fine. (Image 2 and 3)

What could I be doing wrong here? I'd appreciate if someone could guide me in the right direction. Thank you!

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add Driver License/Image upload in Sign

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All, 

I could use some help. I'd like to add a field in my document to upload a Driver License and an image upload field as well.

These EXACT examples appear in the Sign "Text Tag guide" (image 1). However, when I run a test to try different tags, I cannot get these to work at all. Other tags work fine. (Image 2 and 3)

What could I be doing wrong here? I'd appreciate if someone could guide me in the right direction. Thank you!

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?