• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add form fields and custom fields to the agreement via Adobe Sign API

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working towards creating an agreement using Adobe Sign's Restful API 6.0.

I am closely following documentation link provided on your site as well as trying the API calls using REST API explorer.

I wanted to find out how can I add form fields while I create an agreement and came across a post that I first have to create an agreement and then update the form fields using another API call.

https://secure.na1.echosign.com/public/docs/restapi/v6#!/agreements/updateFormFields

I can totally do that but how can I associate form fields with a participant? I saw that there is a property called "assignee" which is an optional property to pass while updating the form fields.

I have two questions:

1. Where will I get participant set id that I need to pass in the assignee property? Do I have to make another API call to get the IDS? 
  2. This property value is optional. If I do not pass in this value, Adobe sign will associate the form fields with which participant?
  3. Is there a way to pass in the custom fields while creating an agreement thru API? I would like these custom fields to be hidden.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?