Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add second signature - non user

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a document which requires a signature by the user and also a signature by the client on site. The client signature is a person who we may not know and therefore not have their email address.

The form is a service fault sheet which my engineers use when completing work. They will sign the sheet but the client needs to add their signature to approve the completed work. Currently when I add two signature boxes it completes the same signature twice.

I don't want to add another user to create a second signature as that would involve the client to check their emails which will add time to the process.

I am new to the software so I may be missing something pretty obvious.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi tecsol91​,

Please be informed you will have to add the Clients email address to get the document Signed.

There is no other was to get the document Signed without knowing the Clients email address.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi tecsol91​,

Please be informed you will have to add the Clients email address to get the document Signed.

There is no other was to get the document Signed without knowing the Clients email address.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines