• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add signature on existing document with one signature (signed with adobe sign)

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent a document throught Adobe Sign to be signed , with the client signature space. I was not able to add my signature space. 

The client signed through Adobe sign process.

but now I can't sign myself.

How can I do that ?

Thank you

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , How to sign , Manage documents , Self sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Clémence

We are sorry for the trouble. As I have understood,  you are trying to add the signature field to the document which is already signed by your client.

Once the PDF is signed and the signature process is complete the PDF becomes read only and gets locked for further changes. We can not edit or sign the PDF once it is already signed.

You need to get a new copy (Unsigned) of the PDF file and then while sending the file for signature you need to add your client and yourself in the recipient list in the order you want the signatures to be made, so that once the file is signed by the first person it will come to the second one for signature. Once both the parties signs the PDF it will then become read only.

For more information please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/send-for-signature.html

Thanks,

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines