Highlighted

Adding form fields using anchors

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was able to add form fields to a document using the REST Api v6. For the location of the form fields I have to specify the page, left, top, width and height value. This works fine so far so good. But furthermore I want to add a form field relatively to a specific word or tag working as anchor within the document, so my form field is automatically placed at this point, without defining a page. Is there already a way to do that or are there plans in future releases?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Christian

Topics

Feature Request or Idea, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adding form fields using anchors

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was able to add form fields to a document using the REST Api v6. For the location of the form fields I have to specify the page, left, top, width and height value. This works fine so far so good. But furthermore I want to add a form field relatively to a specific word or tag working as anchor within the document, so my form field is automatically placed at this point, without defining a page. Is there already a way to do that or are there plans in future releases?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Christian

Topics

Feature Request or Idea, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 17, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christian,

As you have mentioned above, you need to add form fields relative to the specific word or tag working as an anchor within the document.

Please refer to the following help document. Check if that is what you are looking for.

- Classic Adobe Sign Text Tag Guide

If you are referring to something else, please provide some more details.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2019 0