Highlighted

Adding user to Adobe Sign Account

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my company uses Adobe Sign and the administrator is trying to add me as a user to Adobe Sign using my work email but she gets an error saying "You cannot add that email address to your account". I have an active Adobe CC account but the email address for that is personal and not the same as my work email address.

Any suggestions on how to resovle this issue is appreciated.

Topics

User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adding user to Adobe Sign Account

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my company uses Adobe Sign and the administrator is trying to add me as a user to Adobe Sign using my work email but she gets an error saying "You cannot add that email address to your account". I have an active Adobe CC account but the email address for that is personal and not the same as my work email address.

Any suggestions on how to resovle this issue is appreciated.

Topics

User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helloo my company uses Adobe Sign and I am the administrator. For some reason I cannot add users. The users I am trying to add may have a free account. Some say they do not. Can you help me determine what needs to be done to add users. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines