• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Additional Options in Authoring

Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2016 Jun 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forms that I'm adding are long and at times tedious. It would be tremendously helpful if, when in the authoring section, you could "undo" something - like deleting a field or changing a participant. It would also be extremely helpful to have a "Save and Close" button. There are times when I need to come back to a document later and if I click off an open doc and go back to it, all of the tags are gone. I feel like there should at least be an auto-save feature. And while I'm thinking about it, it would be great if I could go back to the send page from the authoring page - sometimes I forget stuff and without this ability, I have to start the process all over.

Unless I'm missing something, but I can't seem to find out how to make any of the above work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2016 Jun 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deona,

This is some really good feedback. Thanks for sharing this. I hope this will be picked up sometime soon for implementation.

FWIW, if you are creating similar (if not same) forms every-time, you can create a field layer template and apply it to all documents going forward.

Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 11.48.34 AM.png

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issues! Why are they not fixed after all these years?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines