Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat Pro: Creating a Form from Word: HELP

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro, creating a form from my pre- existing document. I would like to add further conditions to some fields such as "read only", do I use the guidelines from Ecosign text tags. if yes, how should i edit the field names? If no, what could i do? In addition, if there is any difference, I am using a mac. Thank you in advance for your help

Hello Bhagirath,

You can make a field read only by double clicking the field and check "Read Only" and save. Now, if you are looking to use text tags, you just need to add '!' before the code and it will be read only.

Let me know if you need further help.

Regards,

-Rijul

Topics

Feature Request or Idea, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat Pro: Creating a Form from Word: HELP

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro, creating a form from my pre- existing document. I would like to add further conditions to some fields such as "read only", do I use the guidelines from Ecosign text tags. if yes, how should i edit the field names? If no, what could i do? In addition, if there is any difference, I am using a mac. Thank you in advance for your help

Hello Bhagirath,

You can make a field read only by double clicking the field and check "Read Only" and save. Now, if you are looking to use text tags, you just need to add '!' before the code and it will be read only.

Regards,

-Rijul

Topics

Feature Request or Idea, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen how to create a "read only" field, but would still like to know about other functions which are available in ecosign, such as the 'showif' condition, "masking sensitive data' etc...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bhagirath,

Regards,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines