Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC- tracking documents and adding an order to signing

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I am having an issue sending a document to a) multiple recipients, b) in a specific order and then c) tracking these. I can send a document from my email to multiple recipients, but it does not do b) or c)

I do not have this Send for Signature tab. The only tabs I have are Fill and Sign.

I go to the Digital Cloud area as well and it says attach to email which does the same as above (only a)

I thought Adobe Acrobat Pro DC was the best and could do everything

Kelly

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Hi Kelw,

Sorry for the delay in response.

You are subscribed to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC which includes the Adobe Sign individual account.

To send the document for signature in the specific order, refer to the steps provided below:

- Open this link Adobe Document Cloud and sign in with your Adobe ID.

- Go to "Send for Signature" option and click on it.

- Now in the Recipients field, add the email addresses in the specific order that you required. Make sure that the radio button is enabled for "Complete i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly,

The option to "Send for Signature" is only available when are subscribed to either of the services:

- Adobe Sign

- Adobe Acrobat DC

- Adobe PDF Pack

It seems that you are using the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application.

If you already have the subscription, please make sure that you are signed in using the same Adobe ID (email address) that you used to purchase the service.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

This licence was purchased from my educational institution so it should not be reader. See the header below.

Kelly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kelw,

You are subscribed to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC which includes the Adobe Sign individual account.

To send the document for signature in the specific order, refer to the steps provided below:

- Open this link Adobe Document Cloud and sign in with your Adobe ID.

- Go to "Send for Signature" option and click on it.

- Now in the Recipients field, add the email addresses in the specific order that you required. Make sure that the radio button is enabled for "Complete in Order".

As you need to also track the document, go to "For signature" tab on the same Document Cloud window.

Then enable the radio button for Adobe Sign Manage. it will open the Adobe Sign Manage window.

Adobe Sign manage  radio button.JPG

There you can check all the documents and track them.

Check if that is what you are looking for.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines