Highlighted

Adobe cc Teams - I want 4 users to use apps at the same time

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a small company and we started to work with Adobe cc for individuals as we had only one person using the apps. However, now i'm going to have 5 people that need to use Photoshop and Illustrator all the same time.

I was looking at the Plan that costs 69.99€ but I still don't understand if with this plan I can have several people using it all at once. When I look for information about users on teams plan it still shows me this: "While you can't use the apps on different computers at the same time, you can install the apps on more than one computer and activate (sign in) on up to two computers."

This doesn't make sense at all for a company. Am I understanding it wrong?

Thank you

Topics

Product information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe cc Teams - I want 4 users to use apps at the same time

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a small company and we started to work with Adobe cc for individuals as we had only one person using the apps. However, now i'm going to have 5 people that need to use Photoshop and Illustrator all the same time.

I was looking at the Plan that costs 69.99€ but I still don't understand if with this plan I can have several people using it all at once. When I look for information about users on teams plan it still shows me this: "While you can't use the apps on different computers at the same time, you can install the apps on more than one computer and activate (sign in) on up to two computers."

This doesn't make sense at all for a company. Am I understanding it wrong?

Thank you

Topics

Product information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each license is only for 1 user.  You can install the programs on two computers but only use it on 1 at a time. You will need to purchase additional licenses for each user. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer! So have to pay 69.99€ x 4?

Thanks,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend you find a authorized Adobe Reseller and purchase through them.  You would have access to an administration console and advise from them. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines