• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe DC/E-Sign Send for Signature Error

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the following error when I try to send files from Adobe DC for signature. You are not authorized to send documents for signature. Please contact your account administrator. I am able to upload them to the cloud and then navigate to the Adobe Sign website, open it there and complete the process that way, but it used to work seamlessly in Adobe DC. I would create the form and just hit "Send for Signature" I have an annual Adobe CC subscription, pre-paid on an annual basis, so I am no where near my account expiring or not being paid. Please Help! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Victoria,

It seems that there might be an issue with your account being set up and billing. Can you inbox me your registered email address or can contact support directly at support@echosign.zendesk.com.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines