Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe DC for Teams

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2016 Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a couple of problems issues with Adobe DC for Teams, we are a small business and keep all documents electronically and try to use electronic signature for all client documents. Form my initial conversation with the sale person Adobe DC for Teams sounded like it would meet our needs. So we have signed up to Adobe DC for teams and have added Adobe DC Standard. I have a couple of issues with Adobe Sign version included with Adobe DC. I am the Team administrator.

1. The adobe teams does not seem to be teams, just a way to buy multiple copies of software for one business. How can I manage team members accounts, in particular adobe sign. I want to see the documents they have sent for signing and at what stage the documents are at.
  2. I was told you could do in person signing in adobe dc (adobe sign) but this only seems to be available form the android app, can this be done from the web interface like other electronic signature software like DocuSign?
  3. The features in Adobe Sign version for Adobe DC seem to be a greatly cut down set of feature to those advertised for Adobe Sign, is Adobe DC Pro any different? As standard does not seem that useful for business.
  4. I am having trouble with Adobe Sign mobile app for android, every time I try to send a document for signing. I get the message "agreement not sent. There were some problems".

thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 08, 2016 Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi christophers66

I see that you have ACROBAT STD DC CC (ACRS) - CC Team subscription.

1) Please be informed with Acrobat DC subscription you get Adobe Sign pro account which is an Individual account. So it's not a Team account that would manage multiple Adobe Sign accounts under as Single Adobe Sign account.

The feature you are requesting is available in Adobe Sign Business & Enterprise account.

- Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

2) In-person Singing is a Mobile device feature available on Android & iOS mobile devices through Adobe Sign app.

3) Please be informed Acrobat or Acrobat Reader DC application can be used to send documents Out for Signature thought Adobe Sign subscription. However to Manage the documents you will have to use the web interface :

- Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

4) Please make sure that the Adobe Sign app is updated & you are Signed In using the correct Adobe ID under which you have the Adobe Sign subscription. If it still doesn't work please try rebooting the device, if it still doesn't work uninstall & reinstall the application.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines