Highlighted

Adobe Digital Signature

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im attempting to digitally sign documents using a military cac. My reader is an SCR3310. New Card, works on other websites to gain access but adobe says my credentials are invalid after I save the file but prior to it allowing me to sign. "The credential selected for signing is invalid" makes no sense an I dont know what to do from here. please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Signature

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im attempting to digitally sign documents using a military cac. My reader is an SCR3310. New Card, works on other websites to gain access but adobe says my credentials are invalid after I save the file but prior to it allowing me to sign. "The credential selected for signing is invalid" makes no sense an I dont know what to do from here. please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to sign up for signing signatures with adobe and the reader so i can see what im signing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Curtise,

Apologies for the delay in response, I hope you would be able to fix it by now.

If the problem still persists, we need some more information for a better understanding:

• What is the application and the version you are using to digitally sign the documents? To check the version of the application you may please refer to the link  - Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC
  • What is the OS and the version?
  • What is the workflow/steps you are doing to digitally sign the documents?

Regards,

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines