• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Document not Workinng

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to manage my singed, cancelled and pending documents online. The new update is embarrassingly pathetic! When I search for a specific document in order to to send a reminder or to cancel it, the search function gets stuck and I can no longer view all documents and im limited to the search criteria. I can no longer view all documents or access any other views without logging out first and then logging back in. I cant view canceled documents or really anything in this new update! Also there is no option to delete a document. What did Adobe do? A company so big, its hard to imagine they would allow something so sub par to their customers.

Is there a way to go back to the old UI????? At least until this one is actually functional? If not im afraid I will have to look else where for reliable services.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since no one has answered I'll try to help you. From the Document Cloud page, click For Signature and there is an option in the upper right corner, slide it to Adobe Sign Manager and it should reveal what looks like the old version.

I continue to have the same problem having to manually sign out, close the tab and reopen to perform any tasks. I can lee a list of some documents but can't open then, send and the For Signature page is blank. On Chrome is continues to say an extension is preventing.... This is happening on both Chrome and Edge, clearing cache and all that doesn't help.

A tech support ticket has been ongoing and they don't seem to understand the problem. I get that the old Adobe Sign timed out, but all I had to do was click and reload it. This BS of logging out, closing the tab, reopening, clickety clickety is a huge waste of time and very frustrating.

My internet and computer are not the lag, it's absolutely Adobe. Sometimes it takes so long, I wait and wait, get interrupted and end up not sending the document.

That and now it takes the document FOREVER to load before I can click send. I prefer the former version where I could bypass editing it and just send it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines