Highlighted

Adobe Fill and Sign app

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Adobe Fill and Sign app on both iPhone and iPad. Is there a way to share the signature between the two? Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Fill and Sign app

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Adobe Fill and Sign app on both iPhone and iPad. Is there a way to share the signature between the two? Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

There is no separate app for fill&sign.

Reader DC is the app that supports fill&sign.

You could sign a PDF and then share it with someone else.

You simply need to create signature either by your name or initial and place it anywhere on the file.

How do you want to share the signatures?

Regards

Sukrit Dhingra

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Maybe I wasn't clear enough...

What I want is to create a signature on my iPhone and then use the same signature to sign documents on my iPad. You know how when you sign, the signatures are never identical? I want to avoid that. I want to use the same image signature file on both devices. I was hoping there is a way to share the signature the same way I can share the profile.

Thanks,

Cici

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

With fill&sign the signatures to type in for the first time are saved and you could use the same on other documents.

Regards

Sukrit Dhingra

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that and I did. What I want is to use the same signature file in more than one DEVICE!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

You could save that on cloud and turn on the mobile link so that you could access it from various devices by login in with the same ID.

Regards

Sukrit Dhingra

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great!

Can you please give me a step by step on how to save the signature on the

cloud? I found I can save the profile but not the signature.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click on the "..." in the top right corner on your iPhone to "Sign In" or the "Sign In" button on your iPad

If you don't already have an account (Fill&Sign is available with a free account) go to:

Adobe Document Cloud | Adobe Acrobat DC

Click on Sign In

Click on Get an Adobe ID

Fill out your information and click the Sign Up button

Then Verify your email address with the email sent to you

You should then be able to Sign in on both devices with the same account to share the data (incl. signature/initials)

Hope this helps

Gen

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines