Highlighted

Adobe Send & Track - Actual Date for "Date Viewed" Does Not Post Until Two Days Later

New Here ,
May 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Send & Track as a way of maintaining reports as records. Unfortunately, if you send out a document to be viewed it does not post an actual date until two days after the document was sent. In order to avoid missing a record, I was wondering if there was anyway for the date viewed to be posted immediately, instead of having to make personal reminders to go back in later?

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Send & Track - Actual Date for "Date Viewed" Does Not Post Until Two Days Later

New Here ,
May 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Send & Track as a way of maintaining reports as records. Unfortunately, if you send out a document to be viewed it does not post an actual date until two days after the document was sent. In order to avoid missing a record, I was wondering if there was anyway for the date viewed to be posted immediately, instead of having to make personal reminders to go back in later?

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 31, 2016 0

Have something to add?