• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign Add-ins for O365 team

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O365 adobe sign for teams, where is the pdf file stored once signed? Are the pdf stored in the Adode Cloud? Is this the only way to use this add-in? we do not want users to store flies in another cloud solution although they would like to use the pdf sign feature that is part of the O365 teams add-ins?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Hi Jason,

Good question.

Once signed, all PDF's are stored against your Adobe Sign account but can also be archived externally and in other solutions. You could use the likes of Microsoft Flow for example to redirect the specific PDF to a folder.

If you don't want any document data saved on the Adobe Cloud, you could also set up a Document Retention policy with Adobe Sign, where we could automatically delete the PDF's from our cloud. I've just dropped you a private message to help set this up.

I

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jason,

Good question.

Once signed, all PDF's are stored against your Adobe Sign account but can also be archived externally and in other solutions. You could use the likes of Microsoft Flow for example to redirect the specific PDF to a folder.

If you don't want any document data saved on the Adobe Cloud, you could also set up a Document Retention policy with Adobe Sign, where we could automatically delete the PDF's from our cloud. I've just dropped you a private message to help set this up.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines