• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign already registered

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have integrated Adobe e-Sign with an accounting software product, by using a specific email address.

I then changed this email address in my settings in the accounting software, just to demonstrate to someone where they can change this.

When I try to change it back to the original email address, which I own, I get an error message, saying that the my original email address has already been registered with Adobe and can't be used - even though I own this email address, and the original use of that email address was in the exact same place.

As the software provider just integrate with Adobe, there is nothing they can do to resolve this, the issue is on the Adobe side - sounds like somehow Adobe need to remove my email address from their system so it doesn't exist as a record, so that I can re-set it up.

Has anyone come across this before or can anyone from Adobe assist with this?

PS Trying to figure out how to contact Adobe about this is an absolute nightmare, going through so many circles trying to find out how to send off a simple email to them, find out it's not possible and my only option is to write on some forum and hope someone gets back to me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

to contact support, login your account, click the question mark in the top right corner of the page. It should show you your support options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines