Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign and image

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I wondering if it was possible to save the signatures that was created by a user and copy it to another machine.

For example, boss has bunch of docs he wants signed.

He/she already has a signature created in adobe fill and sign.

He/she sends you the files to add his signature. You must sign them with your Boss's signature. You dont have his signature

Where is the location that the signatures are stored and called?

Would you be able to copy said signature to another pc so another user can use it?

Or is there a easy way to allow others to sign for you using your signature?

Thanks

K

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly which Adobe Sign product are you using. Adobe Fill and sign on my iPad will allow you to take a picture of a signature to be used for signing purposes, but I don’t recall Adobe Sign having that capability on my iPad or Mac. Seems wrong to have someone else sign your name and allow it to be a legal contract, but I know it happens the world over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was using adobe fill and sign from adobe acrobat dc desktop version. Windows 10.

Yea definitrly not ideal but I guess these don’t require etc etc.

basically my thought was to create a shared folder with security for certain people.  If they need the signature, they can load it from that folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines