Highlighted

Adobe Sign API not letting me send agreement without login

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I am using a trial account for adobe sign. I am using the Trial account API credentials and using KevinEM library function for generating the Agreement. But it is always redirecting me on the login page. Is that possible in the trial account that we can send the agreement to the recipient without login into the Adobe Sign account itself?

If I am using scope agreement_write:self agreement_send:self and agreement_write:account agreement_send:account. The API call redirects me on the Login page. 

Topics

Login issues, SDK, Self sign, User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign API not letting me send agreement without login

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I am using a trial account for adobe sign. I am using the Trial account API credentials and using KevinEM library function for generating the Agreement. But it is always redirecting me on the login page. Is that possible in the trial account that we can send the agreement to the recipient without login into the Adobe Sign account itself?

If I am using scope agreement_write:self agreement_send:self and agreement_write:account agreement_send:account. The API call redirects me on the Login page. 

Topics

Login issues, SDK, Self sign, User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?