New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Current workflow =

• User fills in a html form
  • Data from the form is pushed to a pdf
  • the pdf is uploaded to adobe and the widget is returned to the user to digitally sign

I have been trying to add an existing pdf to the widget which I have managed to do using the /agreeements endpoint and supplying to documents:

"fileInfos": [

{

"transientDocumentId": "..."

},

{

"libraryDocumentId": "..."

}

],

The library document I am including is a fillable form however when I upload and return to the user the form fields are read only. Any one have any ideas?

TOPICS
From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe sign API

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Current workflow =

• User fills in a html form
  • Data from the form is pushed to a pdf
  • the pdf is uploaded to adobe and the widget is returned to the user to digitally sign

I have been trying to add an existing pdf to the widget which I have managed to do using the /agreeements endpoint and supplying to documents:

"fileInfos": [

{

"transientDocumentId": "..."

},

{

"libraryDocumentId": "..."

}

],

The library document I am including is a fillable form however when I upload and return to the user the form fields are read only. Any one have any ideas?

TOPICS
From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 20, 2018 0

Have something to add?