• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign Checkboxes - Have at least one required

New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to require at least one checkbox to be checked? There doesn't seem to be a way to group them like radio buttons. Nad any conditional formatting does not seem to be sufficient. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, same issue for me. 6 checkbox, at least one have to be checked before signing. I don't know how to verify it.Did you find a solution ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question. I have a set of 9 checkboxes and I'd like to force the signer to check just one of them. However, I'm not finding a solution online. Did you find a resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Adobe added a function to make checkboxes required. But I havent used it in a while so I dont't quite remember

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't. I integrated other solutions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the response. I ended up using radio buttons since they can be grouped together and still worked for my document. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines