Highlighted

Adobe Sign - Complete in Any Order option not available

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having an issue with Adobe Sign. We're trying to enable documents with multiple signatories to be signed in any order, rather than in email address order. All user guides list a 'Complete in Any Order' switch that can be used at the web form set up stage. However, this option is not available on our Adobe Sign. I was just wondering if there was a reason for this?Adobe Sign.PNG

Topics

How to sign, Self sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign - Complete in Any Order option not available

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having an issue with Adobe Sign. We're trying to enable documents with multiple signatories to be signed in any order, rather than in email address order. All user guides list a 'Complete in Any Order' switch that can be used at the web form set up stage. However, this option is not available on our Adobe Sign. I was just wondering if there was a reason for this?Adobe Sign.PNG

Topics

How to sign, Self sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

As the radio button for Complete in order/ Complete in any order does not appear on the Send page, try to open the Adobe Sign on an alternate browser or use the Chrome new incognito window. Check if the option appears.

The option does appear on our end when sending document for signature.

Could you please confirm the Adobe Sign service level you are using?

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2019 0