• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign compliance with India IT law

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A post on helpx.adobe explains, "Adobe has engaged eMudhra, which is a CA, to issue digital signatures that are recognized under the IT Act. Hence, a document signed using Adobe Sign carries the presumption of validity on this count."  https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/legality-india.html

If I already have Adobe Sign, do I need to register with eMudhra or change any settings in Adobe Sign to ensure the digitial signatures are issued by eMudhra when necessary? Is there a way to prove to authorities that the digital signatures were issued by eMudhra or that Adobe Sign and eMudhra have engaged in a way that makes the digital signatures valid (for apporpriate contracts)? 

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, did you get a response to this question? Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I am also looking for the solution for this, did you get any breakthrough on this ?

Thanks,

Krunal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines