Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign desktop interface will not process forms created in MS Excel

Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe,

My ability to process forms for signature from my local computer no longer works. After the forms go through the "processing" stage, the form that appears is blank. I've had this problem in the past sporadically, but using the F5 key (refresh) from my PC would bring up the form content. That doesn't work anymore. The only way I can process a form is to manually upload it to the Adobe Sign website. Is this a bug or a "feature?"

If it is a feature (I just installed new updates this morning), please bring back the old functionality. It was way more convenient to use the previous process. If it is a bug, please investigate and fix. It would be really helpful if you folks could take the time to send out software update release notes prior to pushing out your updates. Then I would know if the latest update actually affects the program I am using (I have the entire suite of products).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above the forms for signature from the local computer does not work. Could you please share the step by step process you used to do in order to send the document for signature.

Are you trying to send the document for signature using the Adobe Acrobat application?

Please provide more details about the issue.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above the forms for signature from the local computer does not work. Could you please share the step by step process you used to do in order to send the document for signature.

Are you trying to send the document for signature using the Adobe Acrobat application?

Please provide more details about the issue.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to know that.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines