Highlighted

adobe sign doc - undeliverable

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've double checked recipients email and also copied and pasted.  I've also just emailed him and he still works there!  the document is going out for signature but I'm getting the:

Client - Project Agreement: Undeliverable

We were unable to deliver your document to the email address

any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adobe sign doc - undeliverable

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've double checked recipients email and also copied and pasted.  I've also just emailed him and he still works there!  the document is going out for signature but I'm getting the:

Client - Project Agreement: Undeliverable

We were unable to deliver your document to the email address

any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fraserr86590971,

Please check the private message i have sent to you for information on the same.

Thanks,

Supriya

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having the same issue of undeliverable email even though the email address I provided is valid.

Please help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this exact issue. The e-mail address is absolutely correct and yet it returns and undeliverable. Is there a fix for this issue??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines