Highlighted

Adobe Sign, email asking to delegate

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a users that is getting request to sign documents on Adobe Sign but the email where he is getting notified is only showing an option "to delegate an authorized signer" before he would get the "normal" email with the option to "Review and sign". We have done several test with several users and he is the only experiencing this issue.

Issue has been solved, our account administrator detected that the user account somehow became inactive.

Topics

Enterprise, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign, email asking to delegate

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a users that is getting request to sign documents on Adobe Sign but the email where he is getting notified is only showing an option "to delegate an authorized signer" before he would get the "normal" email with the option to "Review and sign". We have done several test with several users and he is the only experiencing this issue.

Issue has been solved, our account administrator detected that the user account somehow became inactive.

Topics

Enterprise, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

i have today the same Problem only.

Thanks for help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving your query to the correct community 'Adobe Sign', experts here will be able to help you better. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi can you give me a link i think we are hear in adobe signs community

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As you have mentioned above, the email received at signers end shows the option only "to delegate an authorized signer". 

Would you mind sharing screenshot of the email received by the signer?

You have mentioned that the issue occurs only with a particular user. Could you please ask the user if the issue occurs with every document he received for signature?

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines