Highlighted

Adobe Sign Enterprise user support link broken

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an Adobe Sign enterprise user. While logged in to Adobe Sign, I am unable to access the support menu using the ? icon. When I select this icon

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 9.52.12 AM.png

the page re-directs to a sign in page:

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 9.52.22 AM.png

I cannot locate a phone number for Adobe Sign support. I also cannot even log in to the online support portal to file a case due to this looped re-direct problem. I just keep getting re-directed to sign in, then click the ?, then re-directed to sign in, etc.

The reason I am trying to contact Adobe Sign support is to address the following issue:

When an email is send to a signer or other parties on the agreement, an image preview of the document is included in the email message body. This image preview contains information from the first page of the agreement, which in our case can include personal info that for privacy reasons we prefer to not be included in an image preview in the email message body. How can we disable the image preview in the email message? I could not find a setting on our account to disable the image preview.

Thanks

David

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing various problems with Adobe Sign. Please note that telephone support is only available with the Adobe Sign Business and Enterprise license.

To get the contact details for support, simply click on the question mark.pngsign on the top right-hand corner of your Adobe Sign Dashboard. Here you will find the contact details for the various support teams (i.e. live web chat, email, and phone*).

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

TOPICS
Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign Enterprise user support link broken

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an Adobe Sign enterprise user. While logged in to Adobe Sign, I am unable to access the support menu using the ? icon. When I select this icon

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 9.52.12 AM.png

the page re-directs to a sign in page:

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 9.52.22 AM.png

I cannot locate a phone number for Adobe Sign support. I also cannot even log in to the online support portal to file a case due to this looped re-direct problem. I just keep getting re-directed to sign in, then click the ?, then re-directed to sign in, etc.

The reason I am trying to contact Adobe Sign support is to address the following issue:

When an email is send to a signer or other parties on the agreement, an image preview of the document is included in the email message body. This image preview contains information from the first page of the agreement, which in our case can include personal info that for privacy reasons we prefer to not be included in an image preview in the email message body. How can we disable the image preview in the email message? I could not find a setting on our account to disable the image preview.

Thanks

David

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing various problems with Adobe Sign. Please note that telephone support is only available with the Adobe Sign Business and Enterprise license.

To get the contact details for support, simply click on the question mark.pngsign on the top right-hand corner of your Adobe Sign Dashboard. Here you will find the contact details for the various support teams (i.e. live web chat, email, and phone*).

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

TOPICS
Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 19, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

I'm sorry to hear that the Support link is broken. I've dropped you an email to share details of the Phone support number.

To remove the image from the preview email, you use additional authentication options i.e. you can place a password on the document. This can either be a password required when trying to view the document to eSign, or a password after you have signed the document if you want to open it again. Other authentication options are Social Media authentication and Phone authentication.

When a document is sent for signature using these methods, the following image with a lock appears instead of the first page of the agreement.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 20, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to contact support about a few issues we are having with AdobeSign. I reviewed the forum and couldnt find a solution for the issues, also couldnt get on a chat with support. Could you please email me the support phone number?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ahmed,

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2018 1