• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign Features & Capabilities

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone provide me an overview of what Adobe Sign can do, that can't be done with Acrobat Pro DC's "Fill & Sign" and "Send for Signature" tools can't do?

Currently, with Pro DC, I can....

-Get docs e signed to include multiple signers, choose the order of those signers, etc.

-track the signing progress and stages (i.e. who's signed, etc.)

-Set automatic reminders to be sent to those who need to sign

-Can perform internal signatures myself

-All signatures are certified

I'm trying to wrap my tiny brain around the following...

-Are there enough features/capabilities that come along with Adobe Sign, that you can't do with the "Send for Signature" and "Fill and Sign" features in Acrobat Pro DC, to justify paying an additional $35 per month/per user, on top of me already paying $15 per month/per user for Pro DC???

Feedback from anyone with both subscriptions (Acrobat Pro DC & Adobe Sign) that would be able to shed some light on this, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

TOPICS
Product information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Blakem,

As you have mentioned above, you are currently subscribed to the Adobe Acrobat DC. It includes the Adobe Sign individual service plan. The send for signature tool in Acrobat DC application is provided by Adobe Sign. All the features that you have mentioned above is provided by Adobe Sign. For more information on this, you may refer to the following links:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/send-for-signature.html

- https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/send-for-signature.html

Adobe Sign has multiple service level plans that are individual, team, business and enterprise. Please go through the following link to check what are the feature differences in the service plans: 

- https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/pricing/plans.html 

As you are using the Adobe Acrobat DC, it already includes the Adobe Sign individual service. You do not require to purchase it separatly if that fullfills your requirement. You may need to purchase the Adobe Sign service separatly only if you wish to upgrade the service level to get acces to other features which are not available in the individual service plan.

Hope that answers your question.

Let us know if you still have some doubt or need any further information.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines