Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign - finding my account

Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought an Adobe sign account late last year. Finding my account and my documents is so difficult. Each time I log in to my account it tries to sell me the product again and I can't locate any of the documents I have loaded for signature. 

When I manage to get in I can load the document, add the email addresses for signatures, set it up the signature boxes, click on the Adobe Sign link on the right and I can then see the documents I have in the dashboard/system for signature. The, when I log out it and log back in I can't see my account nor the dashboard or any of the documents. Sometimes it can take hours/days to locate them. This is not an efficient use of my time. 

Why is this occurring? How can I stop Adobe from trying to re-sell me the same product? and how can I get straight to my dashboard?

TOPICS
Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe sign is a licensed product that generally requires a subscription. There is an Adobe Sign license that is bundled with an Acrobat subscription that is different than the other Adobe Sign licenses and I believe that a purchase of Acrobat used to come with an extremely minimal use of  Adobe sign, but I don't remember if it was 3 uses a month or less often than that.

Which Adobe Sign service have you a license or subscription to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines