• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign - How to generate integration Key?

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just added Adobe Sign functionality to a client's CRM and I don't see an option to generate the Integration Key. Ive verified in the Account tab --> Adobe Sign API --> API Information. Also i dont see an option to Add Access Tokens. Can anyone help us in this. Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Hi Anoopk,

As informed, the settings are not enabled by default to access the Integration Key in the free Developer account.

I would recommend you to contact Pre-Sales team to get the settings enabled. They will be able to provide pre-sales technical assistance to you.

Please refer this link Subscription plans for eSign services | Adobe Document Cloud to get in contact with them.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anoopk,

Please refer the steps mentioned here How to create an integration key

I see that you are using the Adobe Sign trial account.

Would like to inform you that ability to generate an integration key is only available with Enterprise and Developer account.

You may request to get a free Developer edition of Adobe Sign here: Create Developer Account, APIs for custom applications | Adobe Sign

Please make sure that you use a different email address while requesting the free trial.

Do not use the email address on which you already have a subscription or free account.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

Thanks for the reply. As suggested, i have created a new Developer edition of Adobe Sign (Sent to your inbox) but still we don't see the Integration link under the API Information tab. Can you please help us in this. Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anoopk,

As informed, the settings are not enabled by default to access the Integration Key in the free Developer account.

I would recommend you to contact Pre-Sales team to get the settings enabled. They will be able to provide pre-sales technical assistance to you.

Please refer this link Subscription plans for eSign services | Adobe Document Cloud to get in contact with them.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Im on my third Adobe account and going on two weeks talking with an Adobe pre-sales rep.  Nobody knows how to get me the integration key option within my developer account.  I also tried the adobe chat via help but no dice there.  Can anyone help me get this integration key? Has anyone had success through the pre-sales route?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joe,

Apologies for the delay in response. It was great speaking with you, and helping you get the API activated for your Developers Account.

Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions.

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines