• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign In Acrobat Reminders Set Up

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2016 Oct 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use adobe sign in my acrobat pro dc. I send alot of the same type of form to be signed and I want to know if you can set up a default reminder in the adobe sign in acrobat. I know you can set up the reminder before you send something in adobe sign when you do it online, but I want to do it in acrobat. I used to be able to before but now I can't.

Thank you for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 15, 2016 Oct 15, 2016

Hi jeanninej73332136

After sending the document from Acrobat you will get a screen that will provide you the option to "Manage the document".

Click in "Manage the document" and it will open Adobe Sign Manage page where you can set the Reminder under the "Reminder tab".

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 15, 2016 Oct 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jeanninej73332136

After sending the document from Acrobat you will get a screen that will provide you the option to "Manage the document".

Click in "Manage the document" and it will open Adobe Sign Manage page where you can set the Reminder under the "Reminder tab".

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines