Highlighted

Adobe Sign in MS Word says I am in trial but it is part of my CC Subscription

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team, as the headline suggests, I have Adobe Sign in my CC subscription but when I install the add-on in MS Word it says I am in trial. Any ideas?

Thanks team hope you are well.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign in MS Word says I am in trial but it is part of my CC Subscription

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team, as the headline suggests, I have Adobe Sign in my CC subscription but when I install the add-on in MS Word it says I am in trial. Any ideas?

Thanks team hope you are well.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think the Creative Cloud doesn't come with an Adobe Sign subscription. An Acrobat subscription comes with an Adobe Sign subscription, but even that my not be anything more then sending documents from with Acrobat for signing, not from within Word.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought the same thing. But when I went to purchase an Adobe Sign subscription, WHAM!

16 08 2019 12 08 41.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KnightRiley,

I have checked your account with the email address used by you to sign-in to the forums. You have subscribed to the Adobe Creative Cloud all apps for Education which do not includes the cloud services. That means the Adobe Sign service is not included in your service.

You have an Adobe Sign trial account registered with the same email address that is the reason it shows that message.

If you are using an alternate email address for the service, please share the email address in private message.

You can initiate a private message with the help of the steps provided here How Do I Send Private Message

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines