Highlighted

Adobe Sign Individual Plan

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am thinking of buying an Adobe Sign Individual Plan, but I have a few questions:

- Can you tell me if I have to commit to a whole year, or can I cancel at any time?

- Is there a file size limit to documents that can be sent?

- Is there a page count size limit to documents that can be sent?

many thanks

Hi Francescao,

-You can purchase either a monthly rolling subscription or an annual license with our Individual license online. You can cancel a monthly license 14 days prior to renewal. To go to the purchasing page for the Individual Adobe Sign license, please go to: Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

To select the monthly plan, simply click on the drop-down menu and select 'monthly':

-There is a file size limit of 5MB and 25 pages with the Adobe Sign Individual license. For more information on transaction limits, please go to: Transaction Limits

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign Individual Plan

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am thinking of buying an Adobe Sign Individual Plan, but I have a few questions:

- Can you tell me if I have to commit to a whole year, or can I cancel at any time?

- Is there a file size limit to documents that can be sent?

- Is there a page count size limit to documents that can be sent?

many thanks

Hi Francescao,

-You can purchase either a monthly rolling subscription or an annual license with our Individual license online. You can cancel a monthly license 14 days prior to renewal. To go to the purchasing page for the Individual Adobe Sign license, please go to: Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

To select the monthly plan, simply click on the drop-down menu and select 'monthly':

-There is a file size limit of 5MB and 25 pages with the Adobe Sign Individual license. For more information on transaction limits, please go to: Transaction Limits

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Francescao,

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Helps a lot.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines