Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign Inserts Additional Signature Fields

New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Hoping to pick the brains of any Adobe Sign users.  I'm having some weird experiences with Adobe Sign.  Regardless of whether I use a Word document and then place signature blocks from within Adobe Sign or start with a PDF and place signature blocks from Acrobat, when I send the document off for various people to sign, Adobe Sign always adds extra signature fields to my document.  I don't see the extra fields until after the document has been sent out and the placement of those fields are random - sometimes it's in between signature fields I placed and sometimes it's at the end of the of the document.  I've looked at the settings but still can't figure out how to fix this.  The documents I send out are for official work-related business (e.g., contracts, forms, etc.) - I can't have Adobe Sign randomly add signature blocks in the document.  Anyone else have this issue?  If yes, how'd you fix it?  (I'm on Windows 7 Enterprise SP1, Acrobat XI Pro.)

Please and thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi YungNg,

Please refer to the steps suggested in the link below which discusses the similar issue:

Automatic Signature Block, No Other Fields

Feel free to update this discussion if you need further help.

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue and this question should NOT be "assumed answered."

It seems intermittent and I cannot replicate on demand. It is as if basically sometimes the existing form fields are not recognized properly for some reason I have not been able to determine and the system automatically adds a signature block field to a blank page at the end of the document.

It is not the most professional delivery to say the least and I would appreciate if the software engineers could get this figured out. I have seen enough separate instances of this issue posted in various places to ascertain it is a bug/quirk in the software, not with the users or other aspects of their devices. I/we pay good money every month to try and have an all in one solution to my e-signing and document form needs.

I am hoping that something has changed in the last few months and perhaps an acknowledgment of the issue and/or fix is on the way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines