Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign Integration Key for SharePoint

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Afternoon,

I have a developer account.  The integration key link is not available in my account as the documentation says it should be.

I want to test the integration key feature on a SharePoint development server.  Can you please enable it?

Please advise.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Hi Johnk,

As you have mentioned above, you are using the Adobe Sign Developer account.

Adobe Sign support team is tasked to handle post-sales support requests, it may be the reason they have directed you to the forums.

As informed, the settings are not enabled by default to access the Integration Key in the free Developer account.

I would recommend you to contact Pre-Sales team to get the settings enabled. They will be able to provide pre-sales technical assistance to you.

Please refer this link Subscription plans for eSign services | Adobe Document Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johnk,

Please contact our Support using the steps given below:

1- Login into your Adobe Sign account using this link:Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

2- Once logged in, click question mark icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select from the help options available on the page.

Let us know if you need any further help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Johnk,

As you have mentioned above, you are using the Adobe Sign Developer account.

Adobe Sign support team is tasked to handle post-sales support requests, it may be the reason they have directed you to the forums.

As informed, the settings are not enabled by default to access the Integration Key in the free Developer account.

I would recommend you to contact Pre-Sales team to get the settings enabled. They will be able to provide pre-sales technical assistance to you.

Please refer this link Subscription plans for eSign services | Adobe Document Cloud to get in contact with them.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines