Highlighted

Adobe Sign is adding a blank page, signature and email

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe Sign for a while now and this is a first.  I have a one page document I want to make a template.  When I add the signature spots, dates and printed names and then send...what the recipients receive is a TWO page document with the second page being a blank page except for a signature and an email field that I did not put in the template.  All other fields are correct and in place.  I've flattened the PDF and added the fields within Adobe Sign.  I've added the fields within Acrobat and then uploaded to Adobe Sign.  I've tried everything I know what to do.  Can someone help?

Hi Theresas,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you add the recipient with signer role and do not add the signature field on the document, a signature field automatically will add at the end of the document. This is an As designed behavior.

If that is not the case, please share the exact workflow you do when you send the document.

How exactly you add the fields on the document?

Would it be possible to share a document with us? How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

You can also send the document in a private message. Take help of the steps mentioned here How Do I Send Private Message

Let us know if you need any help.

Please update the thread if the issue is already resolved.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Bug Error, From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Sign is adding a blank page, signature and email

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe Sign for a while now and this is a first.  I have a one page document I want to make a template.  When I add the signature spots, dates and printed names and then send...what the recipients receive is a TWO page document with the second page being a blank page except for a signature and an email field that I did not put in the template.  All other fields are correct and in place.  I've flattened the PDF and added the fields within Adobe Sign.  I've added the fields within Acrobat and then uploaded to Adobe Sign.  I've tried everything I know what to do.  Can someone help?

Hi Theresas,

If you add the recipient with signer role and do not add the signature field on the document, a signature field automatically will add at the end of the document. This is an As designed behavior.

If that is not the case, please share the exact workflow you do when you send the document.

Would it be possible to share a document with us? How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

You can also send the document in a private message. Take help of the steps mentioned here How Do I Send Private Message

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Bug Error, From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Theresas,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines