• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign is ending support for older API authentication models - will "legacy access keys" still work ok?

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So I have upgraded the backend of an app away from a soap based legacy integration for EchoSign - to the latest Rest V6 api.

However, as the app does not have any Adobe Sign user interaction, it is communicating with the api using a "Legacy Api key".

Will these still function ok after the 2019 change here: Classic Adobe Sign Technical Notification

The username/password is not sent via the api call, I just want to check as its not incorporating user interaction via Oauth authentication/redirection.

Thanks very much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Hi Williame,

In this case, I would suggest you get in touch with the Adobe Sign support team.

They will be able to provide you the correct information regarding this.

For the subscribed account, find below the steps to contact support:

• Log in to your Adobe Sign account directly via Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

• Once logged in, check the upper right corner of the page and click the question mark icon.

• It will redirect you to the page where you get the option t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Williame,

In this case, I would suggest you get in touch with the Adobe Sign support team.

They will be able to provide you the correct information regarding this.

For the subscribed account, find below the steps to contact support:

• Log in to your Adobe Sign account directly via Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

• Once logged in, check the upper right corner of the page and click the question mark icon.

• It will redirect you to the page where you get the option to create the support case or to start a chat with the team.

• If you've never logged in this way, use the forgot password option on the login link to set your password.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks - I did speak to them and the "Legacy API Keys" will be fine.

Thanks very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines